🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 376 - 14 420

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,880 Level 5
    Options

@CherylTeoh my strategy is constantly changing! Only way to play!

• Scooterpie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Well, this week has been a learning experience for me! I have not been trying some things out because I think I know something, not good. There are things I need to check out, this is motivational.

@Boybinary brought the "Star Tournament" to our attention. Have not checked out yet but now I am going to have to. Oh Yeah!

Bouncing around through different threads my attention was brought back to the "Chocolate Box". I abandoned it sometime ago when it began starting off with a booster prize of timed boosters. However, I see that it is the same as it ever was, this side game well, can be planned into use. But do I want to? Well, again I am going have to try it out.

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Choc Box

It didn't bother me when the change debuted, cos I was able to use the timed boosters. My daily routine is spending up to an hr playing the game. It starts with collecting from Daily Treat Machine, Booster Wheel, completing the last order for Choc Box plus collecting reward, then moving on to complete the 3 orders in the new Choc Box, together with playing for Champions/Episode Race, and any other concurrent regular/special events ( Candy Royale, Sam Streak, Quests, Tournaments).

But a few days ago, I had my lucky day. After having collected my Choc Box pair of timed boosters, I was given 6 consecutive levels to play that did NOT allow starting boosters. What a waste.

Still, we need Choc Box that gives timed boosters to progress to Deluxe Choc Boxes that give bundles of non-timed boosters + gold bars (3/10).

So worth checking out.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,385 Level 5
    Options

The problem I've had with the chocolate box is that by the time I'm on the last deluxe box I have run out of new levels, and the Star Tournament doesn't count as a new level passed for the choc box, so I've been missing out. To use 6 UFOs to earn 10 gold bars is just stupid. You must be careful about your timing if you are at the top. It probably can be done, but I play my new levels quickly, and one episode at a time.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@CherylTeoh @christinewupp

I used to always play the Chocolate Box until the last major change. I have a routine also, though it is adjusted as we are given different events, side games, etc. Yes, timing things correctly is most important.

I wonder if we all have the same Chocolate Box? I know previously there were different variations. Some good, some not so good.

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

These are the current versions of Choc Boxes in the 5 accounts of my family.

Choc Boxes

Deluxe Choc Boxes

• Scooterpie
    Options

@CherylTeoh thank you for the info. I need to try it. See if it will work in for me.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,385 Level 5
    Options

To get back to the levels in question. First episode, enjoyable.

Second episode we're back to level 14393, which got me stuck, too, the same problem @Peter_Tornaros encountered. @QueenB I do think this needs fixing. I have taken two screenshots, on the first I had placed two striped candies on the bottom row to try and blast the whole row in one go to try and dislodge the trapped dragon baby. But as you can see on screenshot 2 this had no effect. So you do get into an impossible situation here, quite easily, which is not right. Please could you ask the team to look into this level.

I used switches on my second try to make sure the dragon babies got into the correct column, but that is not how the level should play out. I do think this is a glitch that needs fixing.

• toon_ada
    toon_ada Posts: 166 Level 2
    Options

14376 seems very difficult considering it’s classed as easy. Been stuck on it for days. I refuse to buy my way past supposed easy levels.

• Karcho13
    Karcho13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2023
    Options

What I noticed is that in order to pass these levels you must buy something. The more you spend the “luckier” your boards tend to be.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?