Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has Candy Crush Saga stopped given flyers. I should have 3 and everytime I get 6 i should get one saucer and when I paid to play I should get 2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, I assume you refer to the daily win? We used to get one UFO each time we passed six daily wins, but they stopped that. It's timed boosters only now.
Hello @Carol I am not too sure what what you are referring to. What do you mean every time you get 6 you should get one UFO?
The only features I know of that provide a UFO are the 12 day Treat Machine, the Season Pass and an advert feature that appears when you fail a level. Are you having issues with one of these features?
If your issue is a purchasing issue then I am sorry to say that this forum can't help you. All purchasing issues have to be dealt with by Player Support or your app store operator.
You can contact Player Support using the Help function of your game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting . Which device are you play ?