Ads for free moves and boosters

Options
Nathalie1209
Nathalie1209 Posts: 5 Level 2

I stopped getting the ads fir extra moves and boosters and I would like to get them back. The game gets more and more difficult and we don't get anything. Buying gold bars from the website is quite expensive. I am getting frustrated as I can't move from a level for weeks 😒. I've been playing for years and have reached over level 9700... May be it's time to move on and try other things. What do you think 🤔

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,184 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?