Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I notice on candy saga. I move on and my goes faster and now you can only play one at a time they want you buy boosters and gold bricks. It’s never like that before. Has anyone else noticed this ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CandyC3655🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to say that I could not understand the issue you are experiencing!!
Can you please explain a bit more about it, for us to help you?
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫