Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I almost complete a level, sometimes there is an option to watch 3 ads to get boosters. When I click on that, it takes me to the black screen of death. I can’t do anything. Then it makes me redo that level all over again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . This sometime happen to me too , than I force close the Apps and Log in again For more info Here