Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
It's been 2 days since I can't play CSG on Facebook.
I'm on a PC with Chrome.
The game starts loading, then nothing happens. I then get the option to "Wait" or "Leave the page".
What I can do to fix this?
Anticipated thanks,
..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kiara and thanks for your reply.
The page you gave me https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247354/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-facebook was written in 2018 and the link to check whether my browser is optimized does not work any more...
Still, I followed your advice and I downloaded the Windows app. I was able to sync with my Facebook account. Many thanks for the suggestion!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If the steps HERE doesn't help, please play via the Windows app instead until the game is working for you again.
You can download the Windows app from HERE if you have a Windows PC, when opening the game, connect it to your Facebook to sync all levels.