Gold bars

Options
ladybug1234
ladybug1234 Posts: 12 Level 2

For the last 6 months I have been playing candy crush winning gold bars......When I claim......it Never gets put on my account

Why is the game withholding all my gold bars

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,556 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.

so they can check up what has happened. You can email them directly from the game by going to the Settings, Help Center, choose a FAQ and you can find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ladybug1234🙋‍♀️

I have just replied your recent question about not receiving Gold Bars --> HERE. But, I have realized that you have posted this question multiple times now!!

Did you try to contact the King Customer Support team through the link given by my friend Kiara in her above reply?

For any missing rewards, we will have to contact the Player Support team, so that, they can investigate and resolve the issue. If you did not yet, please click on THIS Link and send a complaint by filling the Form.

If you are using a Mobile device to play the game, you can send the complaint directly through the game.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope your issue gets resolved and you will receive all the missing rewards 🍫🍫

• ladybug1234
    ladybug1234 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you ...yes I received messages from them but they need specifics like screenshots when it says I won. By the time I click CLAIM the screen goes away pretty fast. I wrote more then dozen times but they keep saying they need more information. I will try the link you gave me . It's just not fair . Thank you again . Good luck with your game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?