💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Unused purchased extra moves - bank them for later

Options
Crushqueen64
Crushqueen64 Posts: 2 Newbie

When you purchase extra moves to get through a level and don’t use them all, we should be able to save the unused ones….since we did purchase them. For example, I’m on level 1258 and I’ve replayed it so many times that I have built up 125 extra moves to purchase.if I purchase these 125 moves and only use 20, I should be able to save the unused 105 moves, because it is a purchase I made.

2 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Unfortunately because the idea is a popular one which has been suggested many times already, this makes your idea a duplicate and I will have to close it! Leave a vote HERE: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/397523/saving-moves

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

Hello @Crushqueen64 I wish I had an extra move for each time this idea was suggested. Your idea of saving any unused lives from one level for use on the next is a very popular idea, but I highly doubt King will ever consider it. Each level is designed as a stand alone challenge and if a player were allowed to carry forward 105 moves to a 16 move level then that level wouldn't play as designed.

If you are just using free gold to buy the extra moves then you haven't purchased anything. If you have actually used real money to buy the gold being used then you can always contacy Player Support for a refund of a purchase not fully used.

Unfortunately because your idea is a popular and has been suggested many times already this makes your idea a duplicate and duplicate ideas aren't allowed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?