Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm currently on around level 4500 but my badge only shows 3000. Why is this and how can I get a 4000 badge please? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kiara_wael Please could you change "reply"to "replay" in your answer to this question, as the using the wrong word here can be confusing to players.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress .To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 4. 000.
and please make sure you have the latest game app version installed
Its suppose to be automatic I believe.. You may be able to earn the updated badge by going back to the milestone level and replaying it.