Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried over hundred off times and it’s not possible I don’t have any life anymore. Nothing no bar gold. How can I success with this level please help me please give us more level it’s just impossible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you
Thank you but unfortunately it’s doesn’t help I get live but I mean like gold bars and colors bomb
I know, same here, i can't do it, but IF you Change datum to the next day you get more lifes, go to settings and fond the setting for time and day, then log in to the game again, and back to settings and set the todays säte again, and voila 5 lives