Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I no longer get bonuses or helps at the end of the levels. i can no longer pass levels for days and it is getting to be more frustrating then fun. I have also lost 25 bars a while ago and no one helped me get them back!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I suggest you do. There is no point playing if you don't enjoy the game. You'll only be joining the masses of players who have left over being forced to play CandyRoyale or being unable to play any more on their tablets, as the picture switches onto its side when we rest our iPads on a table or desk, due to the bizarre decision to only allow portrait mode. I think everyone who has left is better off. Save the frustration, find something more productive and more fun to to do, beat the addiction. Good riddance I'd say!
Yes if my videos don’t return I’ll be leaving the Kingdom
if your not going to give me the adverts back. Guess I will not be playing anymore.
If you have had adverts in your game and now lost them it might be because you spent some real money on something. As soon as you buy anything for your game the adverts are removed.
If you haven't purchased anything but still lost a feature that you used to have then this is because all game features are temporary. That is, having a feature is no guarantee that you will get to keep it.
You can't get lost gold bars refunded/returned to you as King do not replace items that you gained simply from playing the game. If on the other hand you have lost gold bars that you purchased with real money then you should contact Player Support for a refund.
Same issue here. Since i started to play it i never had videos or advertising to see and get some booster. Everyone i know who play it, have videos to see, but i don’t. I’m frustraded and thinking about to leave this game.