Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started playing years ago because of a friend. It wasn't my favourite at first, but we would challenge each other and now I love the game. Sadly my friend passed away last year and I play it to remember her every day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And very sorry to hear about your friend has been passed away on last year. 😢
Hope you are still love playing Candy Crush Saga with your friend right now. And your friend will be happy to see you are still playing Candy Crush Saga on the heaven. ❤️😇
So sweet! I started playing my first King's Game is Diamond Diaries Saga on 7th July 2018 when I was so lonely in my real life. Then I will be very happy to play Diamond Diaries Saga so much in my real life. Then I started joining on King Community on 14th July 2018 (almost 5 years joined). 😊