Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It keeps glitching because of the stripes candies. and I have to quit the game and I lose my progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've just scrolled back to that one and it's an infuriating level no doubt! Strangely enough I did manage to recreate your glitch by removing the top layer of striped candies. But after a few seconds it stopped, the egg dropped and all of sudden like a miracle I had passed the level. It's just so strange: when the game thinks you've tried the level often enough (I had 6 tries, but used all starting boosters in the end) it will let you pass no matter what (after all this one is not SUPPOSED to be a hard one.....).
That aside, I would suggest NOT removing the top row of blockers before you have removed the second and third row down. If you remove the bottom row first you would then get the chance to work from the bottom up and that should help both avoid the glitch and let you pass. To illustrate:
Here is a screenshot after I cleared the keys and got all those striped candies.
I now hit the middle into the bottom and clear one layer off the bottom blocker.
I do it again, it clears another layer off the bottom blocker, but liquorice come down.
Never mind, I have plenty of moves left so I play at the bottom to try to get anything from below. After five more move I have succeeded in getting one of the liquorices from below.
If you now hit the blue into the orange striped you might well get the glitch, so I do it the other way round: I hit the orange down into the blue striped on the right, and clear another layer off the middle blocker.
Again, don't go bottom to top or you'll get the glitch. Top to middle, so the orange striped into the green striped on this one.
And now I'm in a winning position: Just one frosting in the two middle rows, and I must hit the two greens together, to make quite sure you don't get the glitch, go from right to left to make it go up the middle. I have no image of the dragon falling down, as that happened so quickly.
Of course, knowing Candy Crush the game has let you pass this level by now before you even read this. But it was fun trying to work it out! Good luck with your game!
I’m having the same problem. I can’t get past it because it glitches every time. I can restart the app, but can’t beat the level because of this glitch.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The issue is being investigated but what you can do for now is replay the level. Force close the Apps and Log in again . for more info Here