Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The past week or so I stopped getting free lives from friends and my 200 lives dwindled down 20 a day until today, now I have zero. I'm certain that that ALL my friends did not stop sending me lives all at once ...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , please check this info and give your feedback Here and Here