Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've followed all suggestions found on here for possible lost connection. I've logged out. I've updated Google Play. I've cleared the cache. I've rebooted my device. I continue to get an error that says something has gone wrong on our end.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, this is happening again on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy tablet). I've tried all the recommendations again but everytime I try to purchase bars from the store, it gives me a "something has gone wrong on our end. Purchase unsuccessful" error.
Hello @tarainco π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Store is not working in your game! I read couple more complaints about the same issue in past few days!!
Which device are you using to play the game? And, what version of the App do you have right now?
I will escalate it to our Candy Community In-charge and find out if they know anything about it. If I need any further details, I will get back to you ποΈ
Please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day π«