Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush did not started up anymore on my pc via facebook. I removed the app. Now i want to install again candy crush and this does not work. I get the message: there is a problem, try again later. Buth that message appears again and again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any computer device) that I hope you can start playing this game possible. 😊
I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope you can playing this game possible too.
⚠️ NOTE ⚠️
If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.