Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really need to know because I'm really stuck on my level and I don't know what to do. If anyone has any help or ideas let me know
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid that in Candy Crush the only way to get gold is to win episode races. Or you have to buy it with real money. I would advise against doing this though.
It is possible to win episode races, if you play in few sessions. Once you are stuck on a level you need to just be patient and wait for a lucky board. Then try again to win the next episode race.