Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to log in into my account in order to retrieve my progress. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did delete because of the issue
Oh! Got it!! And, once again, I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the game!!
Did you delete the App because of the error with the Store OR you had issue with logging into your account itself? And, which device are you using to play the game?
It’s just saying that there is a connection error. It started yesterday and I couldn’t log in at all or buy anything within the app on the process. I decided to delete the app and reinstall it again. Then the worse happened and I cannot login and retrieve my progress.
Hello @Bokys 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with logging into your account 🙃
Can you please tell me what’s happening when you try to log in to your account? Are you receiving an error message? Did you change your device?
If you can provide as many details possible, we will be able to find out what’s going on and assist you further 👍
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍫🍫