Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
...or at least let users skip past it.
I dont want to be forced to participate in this 'game', give up my lives or boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Vous répondez pas à la question.
Why the bullion race on a level no longer exists when I play, the squirrel too for that matter. Impossible to move forward, I play in slow motion. If this continues I stop if I have no solution
Why the bullion race on a level no longer exists when I play, the squirrel too for that matter. Impossible to move forward, I play in slow motion. If this continues I stop if I have no solution.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.
Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!
Pourquoi la course au lingots sur un niveau n'existe plus quand je joue,l'écureuil aussi d'ailleurs.
Impossible d'avancer, je joue au ralenti.
Si cela continue j'arrête si je n'ai pas de solution.