Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After making a purchase I no longer get vedios for for lives and other gifts. What do I do please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dee4Eddy 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Ad Videos in your game!! But, it has nothing to do with the purchase you made recently!!
I saw couple of complaints about same thing and hence, enquired with our Candy Crush Community Manager. She affirmed that there is no link between our Purchases and not receiving the Ads.
Can you tell me when you made the purchase and what items you bought? And, when did the Ads stop coming?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫