Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the last round of Candy Cup Summer, I didn’t get my rewards with the position I finished in. Why is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That’s not very much time for a holiday weekend. Many other events have reward redemptions going for longer
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The rewards Claim end time: 3 July 2023, at 3 a.m. EDT. for more info Here
I also passed a level first this morning and got no gold bars? What is happening there? Is the candy royale mixed up with the gold bars upon winning a level?