Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing Candy Crush for 6 months and have completed 650+ levels without logging in. If I log in this time and want to play, I need to start from scratch or continue with the logged-in account. I don't want to lose my completed levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Community π€
We have a guide on how to keep your game saved HERE, check it out π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Do you play connected through Facebook or King Account? If yes ,Your Game Progress are save