Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It says my piggy bank is full. Why can I not access the gold bars for extra moves? It keeps wanting me to buy bars. I have used the gold bars I won before. I am on level 320
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The piggy bank is just a means to buy gold bars with real money, like you can do in the shop. You don't own the gold and I have never opened my own piggy bank in 14,000 levels, it's just not something I would ever recommend. I would suggest you ignore it as I do, it's not value for money. If you are on level 320 then I would suggest you don't spend gold to buy extra moves. The game will let you pass eventually at these ranges of levels. Sometime they will give you a "lucky board" on your second try. Maybe it will take longer, but the game is fixed to let you pass eventually if you try often enough in the early levels. Wait for the "lucky board" and keep hold of your money and your gold for now.