Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have clicked on the resend several times with no results. How long does it typically take to arrive?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your help. I was able to do it with my mobile device.
Hi. Thanks for replying . Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
I did not.
How would send an email to the Player Support Team?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Did you write an email to the Player Support Team ?