Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi..I lost several life's because the frog becomes ready to use but it's still locked under the frosting and I have to quite the level as nothing works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some Tips
I think for this level the first thing you need to do is unlock the frog. On your first screenshot you had the opportunity to make a wrapped candy with the blues. And striped candies drop from the top. You need to use these opportunities to unlock the frog and then use it to hit the first key. I guess then it's making double colour bomb combos after that. Each one then would unlock the next key. Clearly it's not easy. It's a tricky one, but look possible.