Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had two instances where I spun the wheel and landed on the dots and was to receive all the rewards. I only receive one or two of them. It’s no fun trying to get it if I don’t get what’s included in the rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . meanwhile Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.