Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
One more time (I dont know when the issue will be fixed). Level 6729. Spent 116 gold bars!!!!!!! Waiting for the last dragon to pop out and I insisted just because I was only one level away to win the competition and the reward at this point was 250 gold bars since were only 2 of us left! How come is this possible? It is RIDICULOUS . Used one Piñata, two ovni, 2 hands and 2 lollipops. What's the point? Make us pay money to keep insisting?I started this level with 171 gold bars and ended with only 55 and they were expecting me to waste another 32 in 5 extra movements.... honestly, after 10 years I am so disappointed of this game, seriously thinking about delete it forever. NEW PLAYERS BE AWARE!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.