Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing level 2308 and spend a lot of gold to "keep going" especially since I was doing the candy royal. I played on 3 or 4 times and the last dinosaur never dropped. I am pretty upset about it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry you wasted so much gold on this. It is a known bug and there is even a thread for it on this support page (at top "last cherry/dragon not dropping" .
I advise you against spending gold to keep going in Candy Royale as you are likely to come out with less than you invested. It's a con. Don't spend gold for extra moves unless you can see what you need to finish in 5 moves is on the board. Levels are getting harder beyond level 2000, so use your boosters and gold wisely, and never spend real money on this game. That is my advice.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here