๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

What is the Candy Converter and how does it work?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
edited October 2023 in Discussions

Hello Hello ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You might have seen it in your game: the new Candy Converter has arrived in Candy Town!

What is the Candy Converter?

The Candy Converter will transform some of the Boosters you have in your inventory into different ones- maybe your favorites, or the ones that are needed to master your current level! You can also get free conversions where you donโ€™t have to put anything in. You can input lives as well.

Each new Booster has got its own conversion time and Booster cost- you'll see both in the Candy Converter before you decide to create a new reward. New rewards are available โ€œevery so oftenโ€ so remember to check back in.

What are the rewards?

You can earn boosters, timed boosters, gold, and unlimited lives.

How much time do I have to claim my reward?

Once the reward is ready, you'll have some time to claim it before it expires, so remember to get back to the Candy Converter in time!

You can also wait to claim your timed boosters within this time until you want to activate them.

You can activate your notifications so you receive a reminder (only if your notifications are also enabled in your device settings).

PS! This feature does not affect how other features do their rewards. They are all tuned independently from each other.

Update! ๏ปฟNew functions in the machine - You can Refresh rewards, coming soon...

Every couple of days the Candy Converter refreshes bringing new rewards.ย 

After converting all available rewards or when you don't find a conversion you like, now you can refresh the list with new rewards!ย 

All ongoing and finished conversions are kept, and the robot generates new conversion options.ย ย 

Every time ''New rewards'' timer resets, you will also receive a new free refresh.ย 

This is still not available but will be coming soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

๏ปฟ๏ปฟI can't see it in my game- why?

As with our challenges and events, they'll come and go and you'll see different events at different times. We like to keep things varied and fun! Just keep your eyes peeled and you might see it soon in your game.

How do you like the new feature?

Vote and comment below and we'll make sure your feedback gets shared with the team behind the feature.ย 

To gather your feedback, please select the option that best represents your experience with the new feature. Let's dive in!

Feel free to select the option that resonates with you the most! We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make our game even sweeter for you.

What is the Candy Converter and how does it work? 76 votes

๐Ÿคฉ Sweet! It's absolutely amazing! I can't get enough of it. This feature has added an extra dose of sweetness to the game.
10%
Sukanta_BiswaskeshavrfFran334Terri_1happy_danielTitanCrusherSlamskychasemichael 8 votes
๐Ÿ™Œ Divine! It's quite enjoyable. The new feature has added a delightful twist to the gameplay, and I find myself coming back for more.
2%
GermanachoAri2 2 votes
๐Ÿ‘ It's good, but could use a little more flavor. While I appreciate the effort, I feel that there's room for improvement to make it even sweeter.
9%
Lady_ChooAndres-2spottedhorsegiachinilauraAnnieSayssteventseng[Deleted User] 7 votes
๐Ÿค” Bitter Sweet! It's okay, but not my cup of tea. The new feature doesn't quite hit the spot for me. I can see its appeal, but it's not something I find myself drawn to.
3%
Peter_TornarosDeryckadidas11zs1982 3 votes
๐Ÿ˜ Sour! It's not my favorite. The new feature feels out of place and doesn't blend well with the overall experience. I would prefer it to be removed or revamped entirely.
10%
Cyndi_JColleen12bmkersey08AlienscarRhonda_LDiduXDlisacheznimki 8 votes
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท I don't have this feature yet, but would love to try it
63%
cookiemaeYorben_GoereeBert1956pmbpronursiepoohMiladyRregenDieOmimikaz37KingsDaughter14Shilviya18Princess_JessicablheathlelenspgreddycandyRacoon7gamepowerVallyvally79Elviramartinez_61Amoonmoon 48 votes
ยซ13456716

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?