Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to start the game with 8 lives. Now it starts with 5 lives. Where are my other 3 lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
My game still start with 8 lives, Please force close the Apps and Log in again
An administrator answered my question and told me to force close the game and reopen it, and the lives should all be there. She was correct.
That might explain why your extra three moves are now gone. The people in charge of Candy Crush are not the same as they were then and I guess they no longer honour that deal you made. Maybe it's , well, expired now?
Years ago, I bought a one-time purchase that allowed me to start with 8 lives. It wasn't free and it wasn't anything I won. I had to buy it.
Although I’m not playing because of the unplayable portrait view, I still check to see what’s going on in the game. 8 lives to start the game!!!! How!? King really has to make everything equal for all players!
Same here. Only 5 lives and I've played since it became a game. I want 8 lives!! Lol
Years ago, I purchased a one-time offer that allowed me to start each day with 8 lives instead of 5.
Lives are the hearts in the game. I have only EVER had 5, when I have full lives. I am amazed there are players out there who get 8. I have played for 10 years with 5 lives, when full. On multiple devices and multiple logins, very strange.
Where are the lives??
Thank you Kiara_wael! That worked.