Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me someone has purchased a lot of Candy Crush items on my bank card and I’ve already canceled my bank card but I have no money now and I don’t know what I’m gonna do. Could you please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase Please check Here