Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a problem with level 4595? Several times I have been on the verge of winning and then the game crashes and I lose the level and the life 🥴🥴 this has happened several times now and at this rate I’ll never move onto the next level !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have lost so many lives and bars.
I am experiencing the same problem. Has anyone actually passed this level?
Hi Friends, having the same problem...tried it for a 1000 times and the level freezes when I winning at level 4595... any help for me? Playing on a mini iPad
I had the same problem on the same level. I will attach a screenshot
Here’s a picture for you 🥴 hope you can help. Just tried again and it crashed ðŸ˜
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Could you please take a screenshot level 4595 ?