Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really dislike the races and now am being forced to do them. There is no option to skip them anymore( I used to just hot my back button on my phone). I have severe anxiety and I'm about to Uninstall this. Anyone else hate it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I suggest you stop playing this game. Everyone has this feature and most players hate it, but if have severe anxiety then Candy Crush is not the game for you. It is definitely NOT relaxing to play any more.