Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Enough with the Candy Royale push!!! I do NOT want to play and you’re wasting the time I have left on my unlimited boosters when I have to keep going out MANY times before it releases me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur Just in case you missed it
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. This issues is being investigated here
I Need to talk in private to a moderator or Community Manager