Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This picture
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, newbie boy,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
Have you always been unable to contact the app store?
What device are you playing on (make and model)?
on mobile but 100% certain it is not a network connectivity issue. started after one of the weekly updates a few weeks back
Are you playing on mobile? Is your time and date set to "set automatically" and displayed correct to where you are?. Mine wouldn't connect to the app store when I was on a cruise and I had to change to a different time zone and the wifi was weak. Whenever my time is not set automatically ( if I set it manually, or if it's whirling around trying to set the time but the wifi or data is not good enough for the phone to find the right time zone) I can't connect to the app store. If this happens I close the game, make sure I am connected to good data (4G) or good wifi and set time automatically and wait for it to state the correct time zone, it needs to stop whirling around. When I then reload the game it works for me again. This might not fix it for you, but it's my experience.
so what is next step if that 'fix' doesnt work? I have had the same issue and have noticed several other threads with people having the same issue and this same 'help' gets copy/pasted.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE