Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just re-loaded Candy Crush onto my laptop after several months of trying to find the download, but I can't seem to play the actual game. Where do I go? What do I click? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @Uncle_Robbie,
Are you playing trough the Windows 10 app? If yes, try this link HERE and see if you can download it.
If you're still having issues, can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can have a closer look?
Thanks ๐