Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi all thank you for replying, the refund is for my neighbour over the road.
I have told him over and over STOP wasting money on this crap, I will direct him to the link you sent.
At least my headline has got the attention I needed to get answers 😅
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
@UrSweet1
To get a refund you have to request one from your app store supplier, or you can even complain to King directly
lmao😅
Why are you replying now? It's well over a month ago. I hope your neighbour has long stopped playing since....
am I even bothered? its not for me its for someone over the road.
Hi there. You need to watch your language, they'll just delete your post if you use bad words. Not sure what you mean by refund, it's a free game, isn't it? Anyone spending money on it is a fool.