Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to claim my 13000 badge
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kiara_wael I suggest you change the spelling in your automated response. Please do! The word "reply" has a totally different meaning and it will confuse other players as well. Please add the "a" to make it "replay"!!!!
I got my 13000 badge. I really appreciate your help. Than you so much
Hi.mean play again level 13.000. You will get badge
Thank you so much for trying to help me. I deleted the app and reinstalled it just in case but it still not showing my real level. It shows 10000 instead of 13000.
I don’t understand what you meant when you said to reply the levels 13000
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 13. 000.
and please make sure you have the latest game app version installed