Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Restore Sweet Cinema.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush should be one of those games where you can have optional ads when you buy something, like other games. Once you purchase something ALL ADS dissappear
Seems like players are not important anymore. Game is no longer fun.
I don’t get any help anymore, at the beginning or at the end of a game. I can’t watch the videos for extra moves, so what’s my problem.It started a year ago and in that time I won only about 200 games.It’s frustrating for me.