Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been trying to pass map 245 for 4 days. virtually impossible without having to purchase groceries. the game has become boring, I'm giving up on continuing to play the saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
With this level you will need a lucky board. Usually the game lets players pass after several tries or the next day, this early on in the game. I have NEVER heard of anyone being stuck like you are this early on in Candy Crush. This level is not about skill. You need a lucky board and if the developers don't give you a pass for 4 days, then I suggest to quit. Yes, this IS boring!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this video if your game level 245 look like this