Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not receiving gold bars that I have won and claimed☹️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you haven't still claimed your gold bars. 😢
How about you tried following "Force Stop" of the game from Settings first then you switch on the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game. So I hope your gold bars will be received on the game soon! 😉
If it's still not worked after try following these steps on above, Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks!