Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Recently I had purchased coins from apps. After this I am not able to view any adds, to get extra moves boosters & lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Lots of other players have had this experience and posted here about it. I am sorry this happened to you, but afraid there is nothing you can do to get the ads back. Once players make purchases with real money King often take away the ads for freebies. They might come back eventually though, so look out and good luck with your game.