Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I notice that there are players that achieve 60 screens or more in 6 hours. I think that this is physically impossible unless bots do it, which prostitutes the rankings...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For Weekly race this issues is being investigated here
I have done levels in less than a minute, at the 100 to 2000 range. If you have starting boosters and are on the top win streak you can play very fast and pass levels in less than a minute. Some levels I have played were over after just one move. Some really easy ones between 700 and 1000.