Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning everyone. I am curious to see if you could get your day prize for 90 days in a row to get everything that is in the Daily Treat Machine? Please let me know and have a nice,happy,and peaceful day. Stay cool from the heat.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning everyone.I am currently on level 4806. When I do a piece of the chocolate box I to level 10. Is there a faster way to get from level 4806 to level 10. Please let me know and have a nice,happy,and peaceful day. Stay cool from the heat.