Frustrated Beyond Belief - time to quit?

14567810»

Comments

• RtotheL71
    RtotheL71 Posts: 5 Newbie

I quit because it infuriated me and took up waaaay too much of my time. In all, I played about 17,000 levels or so. It seems for all your loyalty to King and hours of hard work, your reward for that is harder, more impossible levels?? King is beating up the people that loyally play the game, and that doesn't sit well with me. So I quit almost three months ago and haven't looked back. I feel like I've been released from rusty shackles. What a load off my mind! I used to play myself to sleep night after night, losing sleep and peace of mind to win the weekly race. I hadn't paid one cent for years, but regularly managed to win 8 weeks out of every 10. Only losing if my week became distracted with life. My highest weekly total was 799, and I was actually mad because I had family matters to deal with that week that stopped me from playing the final two days. THAT'S how addicted I was. It's not worth it people. No game should have that much control over you. I'm here sounding a warning out to you. Don't waste valuable time on a video game. There's more important things to do in your life.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?