Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What has happened to the little race for 7 levels to get gold bars? It is only coming up every few days. Not every day like it was.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I assume you mean Candy Royale. I think if you win quite often then they make it less frequent, and if you win A LOT they remove it altogether. I have experienced that.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Did you mean Gold Rush ?as I know this events for new level