WHAT? Now CCS claims goldbars?

Options
BettinaRick
BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑

I haven't been able to play much this past month due to cancer... now I got back and wanted to play a little and this is what I get ??? So CCS is actually wanting us to buy Goldbars in order to get into the competion? I will very soon leave this game as you are claiming us more and more to buy instead of actually just having fun playing a game !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Yes. My Growbot wants me spend 400 Bars to get 25 back. Good luck with that, seeing I only have 10. Don't know why King gives this to me.

I've said time and time again, I will NEVER spend real money. I don't even have cash money, let alone a credit card.

If King is keeping track of this kinda thing, (which they do) they would know this, don't you think?

Even if I wanted, I would, once again, NEVER spend real $ on a free game no matter how frustrated I got!

Have a great day, y'all.

• churchgirl123
    churchgirl123 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree, never ever will.i spend a single cent on a free game. This game just gets more and more frustrating. I used to love it, loved the challenge, loved winning extra moves, loved the opportunity to move through the levels with a few chances to get extra moves etc. I now find I'm playing less and less. The enjoyment has gone from this game, stuck on levels for days at a time. Where's the fun? There is no fun any more.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,851 Level 5
    Options

Greetings @BettinaRick! Lots of ideas are tried out. This one is definitely a no go for me, however, some players are apparently into it. Just play the events that you like and do your best to ignore what you do not like. This one here, I don't think a lot of players are into it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?