Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had finished the previous episode then my streaks completely disappeared after I started the next. I have logged out and reinstalled the app already but nothing worked.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay, thank you.
Okay, you need to keep playing and make sure the game is connected to either your Facebook or King account.
Give it some time and also make sure you're connected to a strong WiFi or mobile data while playing.
I had the Barbie event before I reinstalled the app but I currently have none
Hmm, the game app might have lost the connection to the event. Do you have any other events such as the Barbie one available now?
I would recommend keep playing and perhaps it just needs time to record your winnings.