Hi, I cannot connect my king account to my fb. I already ask for this problem and did all the step including reinstall the game app. before this I logged in to another king account (my friend's account) and when I want to log in to mine, it appear the progress of previous account. and now when my friend log in to hers, she is on level 4297 which thats my last level. and she can keep playing.
this should be her current level
here the attachment of the progress that on going (play by my friend on her device). I lost goldbar which I have 900 goldbars. now it show only 20 goldbars which is hers
and this is the attachment of her inbox friend list.
this is the attachment of the events that I lost
this is the attachment of the ID. that is my profile picture, but the username is from the previous account
I hope you can slove this problem and get me on track again. I'm sorry if asking too many times. but I really appreciate all your answers. thank you