Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The visuals are messed up badly!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry, I already deleted and reinstalled the game. I have been having issues ever since I had to switch from android to an i-pad.
Hei, could you share some screenshots of the visuals so we can pass it along to the team to have a look at?
Also, let us know which device you are playing on and the game app version you have installed. Thanks 🙂
Did nothing, I have deleted the app again. Will try a reload.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. Force close the Apps and log in again
For more info here